Hi folks,

As an aside from aircraft modelling I also dabble with armour now and again, I've got an AFV club Scimitar I've been working on and off for a long time now and am looking to try and find some modern british tank crew fig's for the kit/diorama I have in mind but cannot seem to find any anywhere.

Can anyone shed any light on a supplier that could solve my predicament? I'd hate to leave an un-manned vehicle at the side of the road!! You just don't know who's around.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Eng

There's also the single tank commanders included in Tamiya's old Challenger I kits. the Challenger 1 Mk. 3 kit may contain both commanders; I don't remember offhand. They're okay sculptures, but I can't vouch for accuracy. One is wearing a rain coat suitable for the North European Plain, the other is wearing a more tropical outfit suitable for Gulf War I. An added bonus is the tank along with 'em.

I think Scimitar's been in service since the early '70s? If you're building something really old, there's Tamiya's Chieftain kit crew. Three guys (well, parts of guys). Again, a tank included with them (and in my opinion, the best looking British tank ever, but I digress).