M4A3E8 Thunderbolt VII ?

I would ask that question at Armorama or FSM's armour section. Excellent forums with lots of helpful treadheads :salute:

Just started trying to familiarize my self with the Armorama forums. Have not got the hang of things over there yet, with the search engine etc.

I have a few pictures of his ride but they are in book form. Anything I can describe to you from the pictures?

I was mainly wander about the side armor where the name is, how the brackets are with the wheel skirts and if tires are painted over or not.

Think I am going to just wingit, with this one and go with the way it comes in the box.

Most likely better off that way, after all, what it "represents", means more then true accuracy for my personal collection.

Long as my model, is an Easy 8 and has the added on armor and looks the part, all is good. If that Easy 8 is good enough to be sitting at "West Point" then, long as I do a good representation with my model, it should be good enough for my shelf.

At least thats the story I am selling to my self :) :cheers:

Edited by Wayne S