Saab Sk35C Caesar Draken

Your collection of F-104s and J35s is fantastic and inspirational. I am quite envious! :D Have you decided on what´s next?

Cheers

Martin

Restructuring home have no place for modelling in the next couple of montgs :deadhorse1: , then I was thinkng about Alpha Jet.... :whistle:

thank you all again for the kind words.

Resin and PE parts in Maestro conversion fit like gloves. No trouble at all, actually tail cone by Maestro fits better than the original Hasegawa one!

In my opinion intakes in the Maestro Model conversion are a bit too short, I have no measures but from photos I think intake should be a little longer at least for late Sk35C.

The canopy is the only trouble spot in this conversion, I confess I spent more time trying to make the canopy to fit then for the rest of the work.

Main problem is that vacuumformed canopy also made a large part of the fuslage spine. I beleve a shorter canopy and a resin piece for the fuselage spine would have made this conversion a real masterpiece and much more easy to work with.

A great help come from canopy mask also available from Maestro, it will guide you very well in the delicate masking process.

Paolo

Fantastic work, Paolo! Having seen (and touched!) one of the Finnish two seaters not so long ago, I have to say you've done a great job in creating the metallic finish on this beautiful aircraft!

thank you, actually your photos helped me a lot!