Light Fire Appliances

Nice little truckies, and difficult to comment on, however what I would do and this just because i like contrast , and that is, I would add a wash of some sort, especially to the silver just to pop the detail a bit then add a bit of dust to the tyres to break the black, or maybe try some Model Master rubber on them. just my pennies worth as i know that these vehicles are kept extremely clean and must be amongst the most washed vehicles around. Oh and as a Land Rover Fanatic the landy version Rocks, never seen that before.

Later

Nice little truckies, and difficult to comment on, however what I would do and this just because i like contrast , and that is, I would add a wash of some sort, especially to the silver just to pop the detail a bit then add a bit of dust to the tyres to break the black, or maybe try some Model Master rubber on them. just my pennies worth as i know that these vehicles are kept extremely clean and must be amongst the most washed vehicles around. Oh and as a Land Rover Fanatic the landy version Rocks, never seen that before.

Later

Cheers for the idea Graeme. Might just try the tyre one. Yeh these machines are always getting cleaned ( and the equipment inside them ). Just finished my drill night tonight at my station with a wash of the machine just to get rid of teh grime from the wintery roads. The landies are great little kits. The 110 defender was a conversion from a CMSC kit whilst the series 2 is a BW Models kit. Have to admit to being a fellow landie fan. drove 110's and wolf's whilst with HM RAuxAF and also got chance to drive one of the 110's belonging to the brigade I work for.

stevie