Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick line. WOW! Simply stunning work being done here. I finally had a chance to sit down and look through them all and I'm blown away!

I hate having to say this, but I'm going to have to call it now, that I don't think I'll have even a slim chance of finishing the 190 for the GB. Since being on course I haven't had an oppertunity to even touch the 190 or any other kit for that matter. As disappointed as I am though, seeing the work being done here leaves me smiling.

Great builds indeed!

Mark.

Isaac,

I'm currently on the first of three courses in becoming an AES Op (Airborne Electronic Sensor Operator). Heavy course load, with very little time for anything to do with plastic unfortunately. There will be more time on the second course though. Halfway through the first one though, and things are going really well. There will be PLENTY of model building time down the road though.

Mark.

You know though, I just may have something up my sleeve that might help me get this one done in a month... even if I'm out here... close up some of the panels here and there... leave the engine fully exposed still... hmmmm... it may just be doable...

Welcome back, Mark! Miss the updates on the "uber-Wurger" but it looks like you have more important stuff on your plate right now. Good luck with the course and we'll stay tuned for whenever you get back to the plastic.