What scale? I'll look see if I still have a sheet that may atleast have Miss Arkansas on them. Can not promise, but will look and see.

Don923(flylo)

Frank

I'll look see if I purchased that decal set, and if one of my future builds is not also on the same sheet.

If so I'll just cut the material you need off the sheet if ok?

I can not recall if I purchased some 320BG decals until I look through my files

here's a link to a friend of mine's 320BG site His Grandfather flew with the 320th

http://320thbg.org/editors_message.html

Don923(flylo)

Frank

I'll look see if I purchased that decal set, and if one of my future builds is not also on the same sheet.

If so I'll just cut the material you need off the sheet if ok?

I can not recall if I purchased some 320BG decals until I look through my files

here's a link to a friend of mine's 320BG site His Grandfather flew with the 320th

http://320thbg.org/editors_message.html

Don923(flylo)

That would be great. I seen this sheet on ebay but missed out on my chance to get it and now I'm kicking myself. I think it was a sheet by itself. I can't remember who printed it. With all the sheets they print you'd think this one would be a regular because of the very cool nose art, but nope.

That would be great. I seen this sheet on ebay but missed out on my chance to get it and now I'm kicking myself. I think it was a sheet by itself. I can't remember who printed it. With all the sheets they print you'd think this one would be a regular because of the very cool nose art, but nope.

I think i have it to. Let me know if you don't get it.

joe.

Frank

I looked through my Martin B-26 decals this morning. I hate to say, but I did not see the decal you are looking for. I thought I had multibles of all that were in print.

Good luck finding it else where

Don923(flylo)

Frank

I looked through my Martin B-26 decals this morning. I hate to say, but I did not see the decal you are looking for. I thought I had multibles of all that were in print.

Good luck finding it else where

Don923(flylo)

Thanks Don, I got a PM from a guy thats got some so it all worked out. Thanks for looking.

I love my Marauders, please keep my mail and drop me a line with a photo of your completed B-26, and If there is something I can help you with please let me know.

Don923(flylo)

I love my Marauders, please keep my mail and drop me a line with a photo of your completed B-26, and If there is something I can help you with please let me know.

Don923(flylo)

Hey thanks for the offer. That website about the 320th was great. I don't think I've ever seen any WW2 color photos that good before. Picture quality was excellent. I also didn't realize how much the B-26's were used. I haven't decided if its going to be gear up or down yet, but it will get the quickboost gun barrels and engines. I haven't worked with photo-etch before but the Big Ed combo set looks very enticing, might be too much for a beginner though, then again by the time I was done I'd be an expert, and a lot older. Is there anything about the Monogram kit you can warn me about?