FS-1/72 Hase F-14A "Early Version"

Up For grabs-

Hasegawa 1/72 F-14A "Early Version", kit # 00863. Has markings for two VF-1 "Wolfpack", plus VF-14 "Tophatters" and VF-32 "Swordsman". Box is opened but all bags are sealed. Recessed panel lines and pe parts.

Asking US$ 18.00 plus shipping-should fit in the $10.77 Priority Mail box or I can ship it Parcel Post if you wish. Ships from central CT I prefer PayPal or USPS money order. I have to ask for the payment first, due to a few problems, but by all means feel free to check my references. PM me if interested, looks for more postings soon. Thanks for looking.

Felinoid

Up For grabs-

Hasegawa 1/72 F-14A "Early Version", kit # 00863. Has markings for two VF-1 "Wolfpack", plus VF-14 "Tophatters" and VF-32 "Swordsman". Box is opened but all bags are sealed. Recessed panel lines and pe parts.

Asking US$ 18.00 plus shipping-should fit in the $10.77 Priority Mail box or I can ship it Parcel Post if you wish. Ships from central CT I prefer PayPal or USPS money order. I have to ask for the payment first, due to a few problems, but by all means feel free to check my references. PM me if interested, looks for more postings soon. Thanks for looking.

Felinoid

Hi mate,

Have you has any luck with selling this kit? I know you say conUS only. I thought I would give it a shot as I have been looking for this kit for ages. I live in Australia. Any chance?

Cheers

Sean Lomas

Where did you get these markings with this kit? I built the very same kit a few months ago and it only had two markings: VF-2 Bounty Hunters and VF-32 Swordsmen. The kit is described on Andy Mullen's so informative website. Do you include aftermarket decals in the deal? :woot.gif:

Arnobiz,

Good point. I have the kit right out in front of me right now, and it appears that the only full set of markings is for the "Swordsmen", VF-32,as well as the VF-2 "Bounty Hunters". Although a full diagram is given for markings for the other squadrons. Point taken-always double and triple check everything before posting. My apologies to all. :whistle:

Price lowered to $15 plus shipping.

Arnobiz,

Good point. I have the kit right out in front of me right now, and it appears that the only full set of markings is for the "Swordsmen", VF-32,as well as the VF-2 "Bounty Hunters". Although a full diagram is given for markings for the other squadrons. Point taken-always double and triple check everything before posting. My apologies to all. :thumbsup:

No problem ;) That's the way all Hasegawa 1/72 F-14 boxings work: A base kit provides the actual plastic and the assembly instructions of the original kit (thus including the instructions for the original markings), and the difference is made with an additional sheet of instructions and a new decal sheet. Note that the additional instructions read "Decals for the original kit are not included" unfortunately :(

Arnobiz,

Good point. I have the kit right out in front of me right now, and it appears that the only full set of markings is for the "Swordsmen", VF-32,as well as the VF-2 "Bounty Hunters". Although a full diagram is given for markings for the other squadrons. Point taken-always double and triple check everything before posting. My apologies to all. :beer4:

No longer interested and thanks for the response.