Qantas Decals 1/144

I received today my Qantas decals for an A330 from Hawkeye models here in Australia---they took 5 weeks to receive from order :-(

I'm happy they turned up I thought I was never going to get them :-)

Hawkeye's main job is not decals, he has other commitments. He has just finished moving house and trying to find employment to supplement the meagre income Hawkeye generates. He does state he has a back log of orders on his news page as well.

Glad to see you order arrived, so when do we see pictures of the build? :shoot:

Liaise with Clayton a week or so ago. He's hoping to get the site updated again soon. I've sent him images of some models utilisng his decals and he wants them added to his gallery page. I'm also hoping he may consider my Telstar Vampire request.

Andrew <_<

Hawkeye's main job is not decals, he has other commitments. He has just finished moving house and trying to find employment to supplement the meagre income Hawkeye generates. He does state he has a back log of orders on his news page as well.

Glad to see you order arrived, so when do we see pictures of the build? :unsure:

I have yet to put the finishing touches to a b777-200 and I'm about 1/2 way through a b787 build, so will be a little while, also I am still looking /waiting to find some GE CF6-80 engines to convert the a340 to a a330 which is the Qantas build---every one is out of stock---none available :-(

Edited by Dunelimo
I have yet to put the finishing touches to a b777-200 and I'm about 1/2 way through a b787 build, so will be a little while, also I am still looking /waiting to find some GE CF6-80 engines to convert the a340 to a a330 which is the Qantas build---every one is out of stock---none available :-(

Thanks to Trojan Thunder 'Ray' I now have some GE CF6-80 engines for my a330 build--thanks for that :rofl:

Edited by Dunelimo