IPMS Vancouver - Fall Show - Saturday October 9th

Hi Everyone.

This is just a reminder that IPMS Vancouver, BC will be hosting their Fall Model Show and Swap Meet on Saturday October the 9th this year. This just over a month away, and as usual, is held during the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.

Here's the full info:

IPMS VANCOUVER 40th ANNUAL FALL MODEL SHOW & SWAP MEET

Saturday October 9th

9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Bonsor Recreation Complex

6550 Bonsor Ave

Burnaby, BC Canada

Saturday October 9th the Vancouver Chapter of the International Plastic Modellers Society (IPMS Vancouver) is holding its 40th Annual Fall Model Show and Swap Meet. Being held during the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, the theme for this year is "100 Years of The Royal Canadian Navy."

This plastic model competition and swap meet is the event of the year for modellers in the greater Vancouver area and it attracts people from all over Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Prior shows have had around 470 models entered in over a dozen trophy or ribbon categories.

The show is being held at the Bonsor Recreation Complex in Burnaby, BC from 9 am to 4:30 pm.

Everyone is welcome! Admission is $3 for anyone 17 or Older and FREE for 16 and Under.

Contest Registration is from from 9:00am to 12:00 noon and is $7 for 17 and Older and $2 for 16 and Under.

Door prizes donated by local hobby shops and industry suppliers will be given out all day long, and at the end of the day awards and special prizes will be handed out for the winning models.

There will be an flea market style vendor room open all day for anyone looking for modelling bargains.

More info at http://www.ipmsvancouver.ca

So, if you're in the neighbourhood, stop in! It'll be a fun day.

Regards,

Vern

Edited by osmo

I'll add this to the ARC homepage in the next few minutes. This is always a very enjoyable show. The last time I went I got caught in the vendor room by another ARC'er .....there I was with a big stack of automotive kits I had just bought. :cheers: