Looking ahead...Scooter...Navy Blue 11, AD

I've got this here kit along with two sets of decals that I went crazy on the assumption that I was going to go nuts and start building Scooters out my ying-yang. Well, I've just got two 48 Scooters, one that is going to be Pyro's #55 and the other is going to be Navy Blue 11 150267. That uses up one sheet of the ones I want to do. But I've also got the Heinemann's Hotrods sheet and I want to do the pure duo-tone grey camo of that one as well. I guess I should either pick either Pyro's or the duotone but trying to determine if it's worth it to get a third Skyhawk. Any suggestions?

09-29-2010_A4kitdecals_rs.jpg

Actually to make the question a bit clearer: Do I

a. Get another 1/48 Skyhawk and build all three...or

b. Choose Pyro's Skyhawk? or

c. Choose Lung's Skyhawk "Cujo"?

Choosing either option b. or c. will save me the outlay of buying a 3rd Skyhawk. I'm building 150267; that's a given. It's just the other two that I'm hung up on.

Edited by The_Animal
Hugo, tape the decals to a wall, put on a blindfold on and then throw a dart at them, which ever one you stick, use the other ... :)

Gregg

Nooooooo!!!! you might hit a vital area :jaw-dropping: .....put them in a box, large box...........turn it every which way but loose, reach in grab one out let the others fall (not near water!!!) and the one in your hand is da winnah!!!, Hey wait Gregg's on to something take one of those old rubber suction type bullets (for kids of course) put them on the wall, shoot it whichever one it sticks too is DA WINNAH!!.

Gregg remind me to never allow you to make decal choices for me, it might be costly :rofl: :lol:

Edited by Angels49
Nooooooo!!!! you might hit a vital area :) .....put them in a box, large box...........turn it every which way but loose, reach in grab one out let the others fall (not near water!!!) and the one in your hand is da winnah!!!, Hey wait Gregg's on to something take one of those old rubber suction type bullets (for kids of course) put them on the wall, shoot it whichever one it sticks too is DA WINNAH!!.

Gregg remind me to never allow you to make decal choices for me, it might be costly :jaw-dropping: :lol:

:rofl:

Okay Clif, duly noted ... :lol:

Gregg