Bunch of stuff old and new.

photo_4.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

1/32nd Hellcat Night Fighter. I can't remember the kit to this as I built it a few years ago but the decals were trashed so it sat on the shelf painted without markings for a few years. Finally bought some decals which are not representative as what the plane was built but that's ok to me. I'm not an accuracy stickler I just like them to look good.

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Pro Modeler Mess Bf109 1/32nd. I loved this kit as it fit together perfectly and had a lot of detail. Most of the other PM kits I built were terrible fits that required a lot of extra work but this one was a dream. Looks great too.

Edited by Bigasshammm

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

1/72nd Hase F-4 decaled as a target drone. Looking for something different than the normal gray jet so I picked up these decals for a target drone. Turned out great but I don't like how the gray is a lot darker than they actually were. In real pictures they almost look white but this turned out real dark. Oh well.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

1/72nd Hase Sea Harrier. This was my first model in about 3-5 years. Threw it together in a couple days then painted it and used the kit decals. Turned out pretty good imo.

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

1/48th P-40 I think Pro Modeler due to the wheel bulges but not real sure.

This is the little airplane that could. I probably built this 15 years ago and it has survived about 7 different moves without getting broken. I've always liked it as one of my favorites. It's simple yet looks good for a kid who didn't know what he was doing.

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

For that nerd in everyone here's my ancient X-wing. This like the P40 has survived virtually unscathed for many many years. I'd love to redo all the old Star Wars models now that I'm more experienced. Will have to get to that sometime in the future.

All looks like good builds. I especially like the Phantom. You should try an Air Force plane. :thumbsup:

I've just been building what I've had sitting around in storage for 15 or so years. I haven't actually bought a modern kit in a long time. I did just buy a 32nd Spit though. And am about to buy a 48 F-18 off a guy on here soon as my A-26 sells.