mig 25 foxbat/mig 31 foxhound

MiG-25 - ICM

MiG-31 - Zvezda/Revell-Germany/ICM

hi ,im glad you mentioned the zvezda kit in your recomendations as i have their mig-29 and su-39[updated su-25] kits,enjoyed building both...what do the mig-25/mig-31 kits build up like,any major problems with them?...thanks

BTW, not all Revell of Germany MiG-31s are the same. Only the latest pressing I believe is the Zvezda kit. Their first was a reissue of a Revell USA/Takara kit and it had a few accuracy problems since it was based on limited research materials at the time.

BTW, not all Revell of Germany MiG-31s are the same. Only the latest pressing I believe is the Zvezda kit. Their first was a reissue of a Revell USA/Takara kit and it had a few accuracy problems since it was based on limited research materials at the time.

thanks for the info

A few problems is being nice. It was based on a couple of photos and a bunch of rough guesses. It somewhat resembles a MiG-31 from 6 feet away but the detail is very general and it has pylons instead of semi-recessed missile stations for the belly AA-9's. I'd stay away from it and go for the newer kits/

A few problems is being nice. It was based on a couple of photos and a bunch of rough guesses. It somewhat resembles a MiG-31 from 6 feet away but the detail is very general and it has pylons instead of semi-recessed missile stations for the belly AA-9's. I'd stay away from it and go for the newer kits/

thanks for the warning