Sandle Hobbies, Australia

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of our Australian members can shed some light on Sandle Hobbies.

I have sent numerous emails to them over the last 6 mths with regards stock levels and ordering, but I have never ever received a reply back!

Are they still on the go?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of our Australian members can shed some light on Sandle Hobbies.

I have sent numerous emails to them over the last 6 mths with regards stock levels and ordering, but I have never ever received a reply back!

Are they still on the go?

Hi,

As far as i know they are, but like you pointed out, they have very poor customer relations. No replies to email enquires

I have only used them once and i wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I had ordered some stuff form them early last yr and it took nearly 6mths for my stuff to come through....and i Live here.

I wish you luck with what you ordered.

Brendon

Yep, Email relations aren't the best. They visit our club meeting every month or so and only bring smaller stuff. If there site says it is available then they have to order it in. I had to wait 3-4 months for some paint I ordered from one of our meetings. If you can find it else where then do so.

What were you after?

I saw them listing the Impact Decals "Playboys" VMAQ2 sheet, which I kind of thought they wouldn't have in actual stock and with Impact not re printing the sheet it's a waste of time buying it without 100% clarification of the matter.