IPMS/USA Nats 2011 - Looking for a 1/48 Spitfire builder's name

This is a long shot, but I missed recording the name and hometown of the builder of a 1/48 Spitfire Mk.XIV, coded AE-J, and I'd like to credit the modeller in our Nats coverage in IPMS Canada's RT journal article.

Can anyone point me towards a list of entries for the Nats? I'm not sure such a thing exists, but I'd appreciate any help I can get on this.

Cheers,

Steve Sauvé

Ottawa

I am pretty sure we don't have that data as the contest was run by a little different group and I am not certain what happened to it after the show. I can ask a couple of the judges this weekend though when I see them at a club meeting in Lincoln.

I am pretty sure we don't have that data as the contest was run by a little different group and I am not certain what happened to it after the show. I can ask a couple of the judges this weekend though when I see them at a club meeting in Lincoln.

Thanks Jay, I'd really appreciate that. By the way, we had a heckuva good time down in Omaha. Sincere congrats to all the organizers and workers who pitched in to make it a success.