Peter Doll's BMF F-104

Hi guys,

What a beautiful job Peter has done on his F-104. The foiled BMF is perfect and contrasts wonderfully with the bright rainbow colours of this Boss bird jet from the '50s.

Couple that with ace natural light photography and you have a model that is indistinguishable from the full sized aircraft in most images.

Well done Peter, another marvellous job :worship:

:cheers:

Peter does amazing, incredible stuff. :worship:

Got a link to this? Not sure what I should be looking for the way this is posted.
If you are impressed by the link that Guy posted then click here and check out some of his other builds!

:cheers:

Edited by Zactoman

Thanks for those links Guys, much appreciated. I totally agree that Peters work is quite superlative, its hard to tell whether or not you're looking a a model or the real thing, albeit fresh from a scrub up. These links solve a puzzlement I've had with several posts like geedubelyer's first one which to me didn't appear to refer to anything. I normally arrive here via a link to the latest posts, not the home page. I guess I need to wander that way a bit more often. Thanks again.

Steve.

I am just finishing my 1/32 Has. F-104G in Luftwaffe colors and Peters' Starfighter just about took my breath away. My wife and kid said "yeah Dad, his is WAY better"..... Unbelievable work. Fantastic!!!

Milt

Edited by GForceSS