Hi Gang....I'm back after a somewhat short hiatus....Da reason I haven't been posting over the last few days is my venerable ol' Linksys router....kicked up it heels and called it quits.....yup it went to that place where electronic gadgets that have met their end go....we'll actually I put it in the NFGA box in the very back of the closet...in case you're wondering what NFGA is that's errr..uhhh...ummm...No F..reaking Good Anymore.., but then you guys probably didn't even notice I was gone..and that can be a good thing or a maybe not so good thing... :hmmm::whistle: .

So, all sorted out now ?

Gregg

Yup!! went to Wally world and got a brand spanking new Linksys (Cisco product) Wireless-N geewhiz model...took me all of 5-6 minutes to get it hooked up, configured, WPA secret words added and passing signal. I just wish they allowed ASCII characters to be used in the password part it would be a lot harder for hackers to get in. Ya never know where on of those buggers :whistle: (keeping it decent) are lurking.

Edited by Angels49