Yeah, I hope Wisconsin enjoyed the CORN they had for Saturday dinner. It is going to be a LONG college year.

As for the pros, Saints baby (yes, the Pack ate them in week 1, but the season is not over yet). And if the Saints don't make it, Lions. ;)

Edited by Jay Chladek

Yeah, I hope Wisconsin enjoyed the CORN they had for Saturday dinner. It is going to be a LONG college year.

Ads being a Cheesehed tht currently resides in Iowa, I have no clue what your jibber-jabber means...

Boy the jealousy of the non-cheeseheads amazes me. Like a bunch of 10-year olds who are sore losers round here.

I'n the NFL, Detroit will be the team for the Pack to beat. Should be an AWSOME Thanksgiving game!

Edited by toadwbg

Not being a Cheesehead, though a football fan , I offer this to those who say the "Pack" is back, funny I didn't know they every left. What the Badgers did to the "Huskers" wasn't pretty in any form. That is no way to welcome a team into the conference; had the score been 28-21 that would have been respectable, but a drubbing like that is cause for the Huskers to go back to the Big XII, but that's OK you can keep'em. What the Brewers are doing reminds of when they were called "Harvey's Wallbangers" and played real long ball.

I'm trying to calm down from what Tony OH NO!! pulled Sunday afternoon, with him it's either roof raising heroics or a spirit crushing letdown. So far we're 50/50. I see the Bengals feasted on Buffalo, the Eagles got their wings clipped again. I'd like to know whats in the Gatorade the NFL teams are using this year, The Pats arrested the Raiders, San Diego netted the Dolphins. Baltimore shot down the Jets (must have been some good trip A or quality AMRAAM's. Houston ironed out the Steelers, The Panthers got outclawed by the Bears, but none of these can hold a candle to What Dallas did, the offense gave away 14 points on two straight series.....(groan). I hope J. Jones will look for a quarterback in next draft, we need one that's not a gunslinger, and can shoot straight. By the way Mr Jones if you need some excedrin I've got something a lot stronger, I think we should put a cardiac surgeon on ready call, we'll probably need him before the season is over, may be even a lot sooner. Matt Stafford you are not allowed back in Texas, not even if you had Turkey day off :P :lol: .

BTW that Pack v Lions game is gonna be a real hummmmmdinger!!!!, I'd be real careful about the kind of meat I ate after that game :whistle: it might taste a little catty.

Edited by #1 Greywolf