F-104 Ducati 999 working

good work so far, please try to modify headrest for the seat, the one you have is the headrest as used in Germany and Denmark, we in Italy had a larger headrest for Martin Bakers:

29c03z4.jpg

Photo By Pierpaolo Maglio, for private modelling purposes only, all rights reserved.

Edited by Paolo Maglio

By the way,you are really a F-104 expert.

Thank you, I was lucky to live 40 years with them, I was bors in June 1969 just when the first F-104S were delivered to 23°Squadron CIO at Rimini-Miramare, just 500 metres from my home and my father worked with them.

Edited by Paolo Maglio

Wow that looks seriously great! What scale is this? 999 was perhaps my favorite 1-0-4 paintscheme ever, I drew it a while back;

F-104S_MM6930_999_redwhite_4.jpg

I really wish there was a more modern 104 kit in 1:32 that allowed a TF to be built too!

Super work my friend. I like everything your doing. Now, if I can talk you into posting larger photos of your work will be awesome. In fact, individual pic of each one you posted as a bundle would be a great start ;)

Mike

good work so far, please try to modify headrest for the seat, the one you have is the headrest as used in Germany and Denmark, we in Italy had a larger headrest for Martin Bakers:

The Danish F-104s also used the MB seat with the flat-sided headrest. ;)

Jens