Slowly moving on to another hobby

Hello ARC'ers! It's been a while since i've signed in to the forums, life has changed for me by leaps and bounds since last time i logged in. I'm looking to unload some of my kits and accessories, slowly but surely, and this is the first batch that i've decided to throw out there for sale. I'm willing to ship internationally if you're willing to pay the cost for shipping and tracking. Smaller items delivered within the United States will be sent via USPS flat rate boxes or envelopes with delivery confirmation, larger items will be shipped by your preference between USPS and UPS, and will have either delivery confirmation or tracking. I'm not looking for trades at this time, and ebay is next, so here it is!

1/48 Monogram EA-6B Prowler kit is in nearly knew condition. (clear parts were put in to new bags in the box) otherwise all original inner packaging is intact.

Cutting Edge Exterior Correction Set #CEC48053

Black Magic Canopy and Wheel Hub mask set #CEBM48218

Seamless Suckers resin intake kit #SS-25

Black Box Cockpit Set #48032

Paragon Designs Resin Wing Folds #48141

Paragon designs Intruder/Prowler Flaps, Slats, and Wing Tip Air-Brakes #4894. price for everything is $100 OBO SOLD

1/48 Tamiya F-16C/N "Aggressor/Adversary" Kit is in brand new condition minus exterior shrinkwrap. all inner bags are sealed. 30.00 OBO SOLD

1/48 Czech Model Douglas F3D-2 Skyknigh US Navy/Marine Night Figher Kit is in great condition, the same can't be said for the inner bags. all parts appear to be there, but the inner bags have been opened. 25.00 obo

SOLD

1/48 Hobby Boss FJ-4 Fury kit is in brand new condition, minus exterior shrink-wrap. all inner bags are sealed. 15.00 obo

1/48 Revell A-6E Intruder older boxing kit is in great condition, some wear on the inner bags, decals are old, but seem to be in good shape, canopy parts are in a ziploc

15.00 obo

1/48 Tamiya Japanese Navy Komatsu G40 Bulldozer[b/] Kit is in brand new condition, minus outer shrinkwrap. 10.00 obo sold

1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F Super Hornet Pt38 Kit is in great condition, but a few parts have come off of sprues, and a couple inner bags were taken off, but all parts are there.

45.00 obo SOLD

1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18D Hornet "Night Attack" Kit is in great condition, but a few parts have come off of sprues, and a couple inner bags were taken off, but all parts are there.

35.00 obo

1/48 Tamiya Bristol Beaufighter TF.MK.X This kit was started a few years ago, with about 6 pieces glued together in the cockpit, and a few pieces removed from the sprue. This is a great kit to pick up for cheap, because you could probably disassemble what has been worked on if you wanted to, (but i doubt you'll want to.) No paintwork done yet. 17.00 obo

1/48 Black Box Cockpit set for Lot 26 and up F/A-18F Super Bug New in box 15.00 obo SOLD

1/48 Fightertown Decals VF-103 Jolly Rogers Summer 2008 Update FTD 48-025 awesome brand new decals, have been kept in a slip cover in a binder. 10.00 obosold

1/48 Twobobs Decals Thunderbolts and Vikings F/A-18C/D 48-072 awesome brand new decals, have been kept in a slip cover in a binder. 10.00 obo

1/48 Eagle Strike Productions Furies of the Fleet in Color Pt. III 48194 awesome brand new decals, have been kept in a slip cover in a binder. 10.00 obo

1/48 Impact Decals VMA-225/VMA(AW)-225 Part 2 Jet Aircraft 1958-1972 awesome brand new decals, featuring decals for Hasegawa A-4's, and Revellogram A-6 kits. 10.00 obo

[b]1/48 Microscale EA-6B Prowler decals #48-308 set featuring Low-Visibility markings for the following squadrons: VAQ-134, VAQ-139 and VMAQ-2. 10.00 obo sold

1/48 Microscale EA-6B Prowler decals #48-307 set featuring Low-Visibility markings for the following squadrons: VAQ-132, VAQ-135, and VAQ-137 10.00 obo

All prices are in USD, and i am willing to combine shipping on multiple purchases. Paypal only please. please pm me with any offers.

Jason

Edited by messy60