Mitsu F-1 Hasewaga 1/72

Hi folks,

Firstly, I´m presenting myself, I´m from Santiago - Chile, My name is Marco Antonio (nickname: aceguti if you play COD just put me on your list) and this is my first post in ARC, in adittion to this, I´m native in spanish, though, sorry for miss wording or any mistake.-

Well, buck on truck, this is my fourth model and it would be the first one in 1/72 scale.

Please, feel free to comment, I¨m here trying to learning from you my good friends.

Cheers

Aceguti

_DSC0151_037.jpg

_DSC0118_019.jpg

_DSC0142_034.jpg

_DSC0202_065.jpg

_DSC0051_081.jpg

_DSC0060_085.jpg

_DSC0064_087.jpg

_DSC0065_088.jpg

I don´t have phots of the camo yet, though, I´ll uploading next week. Now after the rain in Santiago, the sun starting to gave us a good weather in order to paint with Vallejo Air and my new tool airbrush!

Thanks for all your comments!

Aceguti

Camo arrived...

Continue with the painting, 3 camo colors, don`t know exactly the number for this colors, anyway, I reckon that looks good to me.

Thank you for watching, and please go ahead with the comments, anyword will be more than welcome, coz I`m trying to improve my skills.

Cheers.

Aceguti

_DSC0019_111.jpg

_DSC0018_110.jpg

_DSC0017_109.jpg

_DSC0016_108.jpg

_DSC0015_107.jpg

_DSC0003_100.jpg

_DSC0005_101.jpg

_DSC0011_104.jpg

:thumbsup:

yeah, it`s a bit of problem, though,...well happened that I recently notes that the canopy in one side, was partially open, therefore, the painting inside...one option is opening and glue after,...any suggestion?

Cheers

yeah, it`s a bit of problem, though,...well happened that I recently notes that the canopy in one side, was partially open, therefore, the painting inside...one option is opening and glue after,...any suggestion?

Cheers

Good work so far. My suggestion in regards to the canopy-remove it and clean it, put it aside, finish the whole kit and as a LAST THING attach the canopy, white glue does the job, you'll get a clean and strong enough joint.

Camo colors look good, it seems however that you're using enamels and surface has a bit of "orange peel". Don't be afraid to sand the paint job with wet 1500-2000 grade sandpaper and then re-spray as needed.

Cheers,

Mario

in NYC

• 3 weeks later...