WORLD FIGHTER COLLECTION (1:12 scale, animated)

I was just wondering if anyone here could be so kind and tell me how many different sets there are of this particular "funny" model figure series from Fine Molds. I think they are highly collectible, and i am in the process of procuring them from japan. The retail price is right below US20. Just gotta have these cuties ;-) So far i have seen 7 variations.

I don't know this line very well, but a basic search brought up THESE 7 figures, so you might have them all (IF this is the complete line) why not go to the Hasegawa web site and search?

Curt

Yeah, assuming therefore 7 is the number of this beast, that would seem logical. But i just recently found out about this series and don`t really have too much info on them. It may seem they have been around for some considerable time though. I saw somewhere 1995. Well they`re up for grab`s anyway so..plazajapan has them for 1510 Yen, but HLJ has a pricetag of only 1440Yen! :D