Lotus 99T upgrade parts needed

So I'm looking for a set of the Studio 27 99T pe upgrade parts.

I also need a set of seatbelts that match those used with the car.

10062012153_zps6263b523.jpg

I have no idea what seat belt set to get so guide me. Never used a seat belt set before.

So if anyone has these parts let me know. I'm a buyer.

there's one set on ebay but I really don't think 40$ is an honest price.

You can get both the Studio 27 Upgrade Set ($17) and the Model Factory Hiro Seatbelt Set ($23) from Hobby Link Japan, although you might need to wait a few weeks. The seatbelt set contains the correct logos, but when I did mine I preferred to cut out the kit decals and attach them directly to the seatbelt material with some double-sided tape (provided with the seatbelt set). The seatbelts can be very fiddly, though, so what I tend to do is attach the belts to the seat with the double sided tape, then attach the metal parts on top rather than trying to thread the belts through the tiny etched metal parts (you will go insane trying to thread them all correctly). If you're not looking to enter any contests it's a perfectly acceptable (and less maddening) way of getting a good result.

Vince

I'll be putting the seat belts over a figure of Senna that I already ordered.

I saw that HLJ had that set but it's back ordered. Not really wanting to wait that long as I wanted to do this as my next big project.

Is the MFH set the only set that has the correct blue belts and markings for this. I guess since the kit has the decals for the markings I just need the blue material and connections.

Thanks

Hmmm what does that price convert into dollars? Is that Euros? I'm wholly ignorant on other currency markings.

Leary of these sites that make you commit to buy before you have the payment and shipping arrangements. Do they take paypal? Wish there was a site I could get everything at. I guess I could do HLJ and just wait but curse the waiting. But then I could also preorder the RB6 and other things.

Hmmmm

I think I'm about to spend a lot of moneys.

19 Euros is about $25. After adding it to your shopping cart you can then select 'Information request shipping costs' rather than 'Confirm your booking' to get a shipping cost - for such a small package you're probably only looking at $5 or so shipping. Domino don't take Paypal but they do accept Visa/Mastercard. Hiroboy do take Paypal and you can see the shipping costs up front before you commit.

Both are really great stores. I've bought from both many times and they're some of the best online hobby shops on the internet.

Vince

Actually, I just placed an order with Domino for some decals and they do take paypal. They shipped very quickly, although I wasn't completely happy with how the decals were shipped. I now have a slight crease through the corner of the sheet...

Boo that.

Well as Dave knows i made a huge HLJ order. So maybe by Christmas I'll get a nice box with my 99T items. Both Senna karts. 2 each of the new RB6 and mp4/27s.

Yay credit

Edited by Bigasshammm