A-7 Corsair Resin Set

At work today I was greeted by a white box with a "Zactomodels" label on it. It was the Correction Combo for Trumpeter's 1/32 A-7 Corsair kit. Excitement grew as I opened it and I was NOT let down! Absolutely beautifully cast resin. Crisp, clean, tight. The vacuform canopy looks magnificent and the instructions are well written and easy to follow. Thank you Zactoman! Can't wait to use them!

Thanks for the feedback Andrew :cheers:

Great to hear that you like the set.

Will you be doing a dirty Greek bird as shown in your sig pic? I hope so! That's the scheme I plan to do if I ever build one.

:cheers:

Thats what I was planning on. I just got the Icarus decal and stencil set, Aires seat and wheel bays. It's going to be my first 1/32 build so I'm a tad nervous. Might ping you for some tips, especially on the cockpit. It frigging amazing how you got it so thin. I actually thought it was packaging! Unreal!

Good Morning, I am also a happy and lucky guy to have received this awesome combo set!! Andrew i don't know your relationship with the A-7 Corsair and especially with the Greek ones!! I am happy to hear that someone else is also planning to build one, it is going to be my next project, an A-7H of 345 SQN. You see i used to fly with this beautiful bird, the A-7H, i have nearly 2000 flying hour with it and i can tell you, there is no way you don't fall in love with it!!!!

So looking forward to your build, you will have to wait a bit for mine, i have a ''beast'' to finish B) B)

Zactoman, once again i want to thank you for your business... don't forget you have some AIM-9Ps to prepare :P :P

John

Έλα Γιάννη,

When I was doing my service in Greece, I was involved in an exercise where we had air support from the dirty girls (A-7E's they were). They looked AWESOME skimming the ground and dropping their payload on the target. Will never forget as they screamed overhead; it felt like you could almost touch them. Awesome experience! I'm so envious that you got to fly those beautiful planes! You're a lucky man. Ta leme...