I have a vague recollection that the "D" is basically the same as a B but with a different seeker head. If that is the case, can the Zacto "D" be modified to resemble a "B"? If I am completely wrong, what are the options for a 1/32 "B"?

I have a project brewing that includes an F-4C equipped with AIM-9B's (Operation Bolo) and wondering what is the best way to get accurate B's. I am wide open to any alternative.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt-

No, I don't think this would be an easy job. The seeker head and fins are distinctly different. See this link for a look at a B (this is Eduard's Brassin 1/48th) and compare it to what you are working with here. I think you will see the differences.

As Ben said, they are very different...

The B and other models are still on my list and I hope to get to them in the future. Just too much going on right now to even think about it.

For now I'd recommend modifying and detailing a kit B if you have one.

:cheers:

Thanks for the reply. Did you ever think about cloning yourself? We need more of you!!! I was lucky to get a fellow ARCer to set me up. (Thank God for these forums and all the great modelers out there! Thanks Ben!!!)

Thanks,

Kurt