Last 30 CoNA T-45 bonus decal sheets!

• 2 weeks later...

All the CoNA bonus sheets are gone. I ended up giving away more than 300 of them with preorders & early orders, and gave away a small number to a few select resellers so they can have similar promotions with Caracal T-45 sheets.

The T-45 sheets have been very successful-thanks for your interest, everyone! I hope we will start seeing some builds soon.

Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have the link for the instructions for the CONA sheet?

It is printed on the decal sheet itself...should be visible in the bottom left corner of the image above as well.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks,

I've been receiving a bunch of e-mails from many of you about CoNA T-45 decals. Unfortunately I don't have any (as I have said in this thread) left; but I want to help out. Some of my resellers got a limited number of leftovers to sell with their Caracal Models T-45 decal shipments. One of these sellers is Scott on Ebay: I believe he still has Caracal T-45 sheets with CoNA bonus sheets included. If you're looking for CoNA T-45 decals, please check with to confirm whether the sheets he has on auction include the bonus sheet or not.