Need to switch to a new Photo sharing site and

We are still with Webshots but they drastically changed the format..... It is no longer in albums but a massive mess.

What I am looking for is pretty much a simple to use site that I can control who sees the images, yet linking to them is simple without losing the integrity of my privacy.

This is the frustrating part as we can't upload directly to this website from our computers....

Thanks for the input folks.

:cheers:

Emil

I'm very partial to Fotki.com I've been with this hosting site for at least a decade and have not had one problem. I have the pay account and have unlimited storage. And when you want to share a photo somewhere they have it all set up where all you have to do is click a window for the syntax that you need to paste into a website or a forum message....

Here's a link directly to my own Fotki site if you wish to check it out....

http://public.fotki.com/tsumner/

Edited by terrysumner
Added Fotki address

Hi Emil,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your current host.

I use Photobucket free.

My experience with PB is that it is quite slow to use on my machine (YMMV) so requires patience to operate. That said, I have had no other issues in the time that I've used it except for very occasional disruption due to site maintenance (maybe once or twice in 7 years).

PB recently released a new version and it looked great. However, it was very buggy so I revereted to the original version.

It is possible to keep albums private or public easily. Linking to sites like this is a simple copy/paste of the image URL. Storage is unlimited (within reason they say) plus there are some photo-editing facilities available (Fotoflexer?) within the PB software package.

HTH

Good luck in finding a replacement for your current host.

Cheers.