Saab Viggen references

Dear Swedish modelers, my offer is very simple: Send me comprehensive reference material for Saab Viggen (particularly the stencilling and camouflage scheme), and I will do my best to release a very complete, Cartograf-printed Saab Viggen sheet on time for the Tarangus kit. I have the funds and the desire to do this sheet, but it just won't happen without well-organized and thorough references. Contact me at "info AT caracalmodels.com" if interested.

You should ask twobobs if they'll share their artwork since it's long OOP.

I don't think asking another decal company for their artwork would be appropriate, and I would rather draw it myself from scratch since drawing everything I release myself is somewhat important to me...I am accumulating references, and soon I will decide to make a go or not.

Can someone ask there on my behalf? I don't want to create another user account just to ask for references, and my knowledge of the Swedish language is limited to "Abba" and a few desk & chair model names from the Ikea catalogue. Of course I know all Swedes learn fluent English and two other foreign languages by the time they are 4 years old, but still..

Edited by KursadA