Hi,

This will be my entry, got this kit long time ago and now seem to be the perfect opportunity to build it..Going for OOB build..

DSC06463_zps7743351a.jpg

Painted the office , with kit decals for IP, next gonna join the fuselage.

DSC06464_zps88eaed33.jpg

One thing I notice about Fujimi plastic, it is very soft, the softest among the kits I build so far, must be careful with cutting and sanding to avoid over cut.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ron,

always love the weasels...

Fuselage assembly done, fitting is not too bad, some fillers required to bland in the intake, otherwise no issue, the soft plastic kinda ease the sanding process..

DSC06514_zpsac657b85.jpg

Upon this time, my instruction sheet decided to goes AWOL on me, I can't find it around, I can try to figure out what the remaining part assembly steps, but anyone that can scan me the fujimi instruction will be very much appreciate..

Nice work so far.

How will you arm her? A drawback of the Fujimi kit is that it doesn't come with Weasel-specific weapons.

Cheers,

Andre

Edited by Andre
  • 3 months later...

Thanks guys..

Andre ,

colors use were Gunze SEA color, H303, H309 and H310.

kurnass77,

Don't recall such issue on mine, due to the fact that the FUjimi plastic on mine is very very soft, so it was easier to sand and bland in..:)