Dassault Mirage 2000D Armee de l'Air

Hello,

I recently bought Italeri (Kinetic) Mirage 2000D kit. Started looking for walk-around pictures an other stuff. But very soon I realized that there is a very few pictures of 2000D Mirage cockpit unsure.gif Maybe someone now any links on network or some special books to recommend with pictures I'm looking for. Cause I'm bit confused about front and rear cockpit instrument panels, colors and so on. For example as far as I do know all the instrument panels were painted in black, but then I looking to Eduard PE set for 2000D it looks like they were painted in grey. So can anyone tell me what is real colors.

Looking forward to hear from You, boys!

Best regards,

Edgaras

Edited by Edgaras

Hello,

You are right, it is not easy to find good pictures of the 2000 D cockpit :(/>/>

Here is a link of a good walkaround (but no cockpit picture).

My link

There is a good book also (with some pictures of the 2000D cockpit,but no more available or published).

My link

Regards

Good luck!

I am looking for some pics for ages now already. The airframe might be old, but it's still France's primary strike platform and state of the art internally.

I had a talk to some 2000D aircrew about a month ago asking them to take pics of the switched off cockpit - "sorry zis is not possible" was the answer.

Scout

Thank You very much. This probably the best picture I ever seen. Is it really 2000D or is it 2000N? It seems it's painted in black, so probably it\ll be D version :unsure:

However I still need more pictures, especially of rear cockpit. Maybe someone will come across, cause I spend lots of hours and couldn't find any :(