Skunkmodels 1/48 IDF Weapons give away

I was after the AAM only and have the bombs which I find ugly (fks_up the F-16 look)

Mayby someone out there really really likes em .. ??

Rgds, Duncan

the netherlands

Edited by cag_200

I was after the AAM only and have the bombs which I find ugly (fks_up the F-16 look)

Mayby someone out there really really likes em .. ??

Rgds, Duncan

the netherlands

Ok!! I take them. what´s the deal :coolio:/>

They are yours if you sent me your address so I can post the parts. I post from the Netherlands Europe.

Not sure if it arrives Guatemala..isn't this a corrupt country?

First, Thank you for the parts! :thumbsup:; and second, the country is not corrupt, the politicians (in both sides) are. we Guatemalans are hard working individuals, as people is in any other part of the world. and for the most part the newspapers and the TVnews just points out the bad and really bad news. and yes! we have issues but for the most part we try to get by and just make a living. And regarding your concern about the postal service in Guatemala; it is managed by a Canadian Firm.

my address is

Byron Leal

3calle 1-96 zona 3

Barrio Sn Francisco

Coatepeque, 09020

Guatemala

America Central

Happy Modeling

Byron :coolio:

Edited by ByronLeal

All is packed Byron only I need some extra time to have it calculated (170 grams) at the postoffice..so..it will be posted end this week. I do work..

Not really a hurry with this one right?

;)

• 4 weeks later...

Great haha, the post prooved tobe good ;)/>/>/>/>/> 5 weeks..

Yes I do like coffee, perhaps ever heard of Douwe Egberts ? naahhh... its a dutch brand.

Guess it cannot compete with the one in Guatamala.

So, you are going to be my coffee export man and I your smart weapon dealer :D/>

Duncan

Edited by cag_200

Great haha, the post prooved tobe good ;)/>/>/>/>/>/>/> 5 weeks..

Yes I do like coffee, perhaps ever heard of Douwe Egberts ? naahhh... its a dutch brand.

Guess it cannot compete with the one in Guatamala.

So, you are going to be my coffee export man and I your smart weapon dealer :D/>/>/>

Duncan

A friend of mine is going to Europe by November, send me your address an I will send you a pound, Ok!. BEWARE, this will keep you AWAKE longer that Douwe, garanteed!!

Regards

Byron

PD.: do you see this banana :nanner::banana::nanner::banana: That´s you after the first cup :woot.gif:

Good I can use strong coffee to get me through the late hours modeling especially coffee from guatamala..I bet its got a strong flavor Byron ;)

I am in the final stage of finishing the 1/32 Blue Thunder (1983) helicopter. I need to mask the canopyframe a second time..as it needs a dull coat and had to seal all decals with future.

A 1/48 White Rocket Talon nearly finished, decals on, only the gear needs a glue and some touches her&der.

A Revell Colonial Viper...which I might have overdone a bit weathering, with lights ofcourse.

My 1/350 USSNIMITZ also need a finishing touch, still have to rig the mast area so I can use all the coffee yes !

I will email my address towards you. If you need any weapons in the near future, just ask, you only have to wait for 5 weeks

Happy modeling Byron, thanks again.

Duncan