Hello everyone. .I'm prepping to build the Academy Merkava Mk iv and am having trouble finding PE and resin parts. I've seen where others have purchased parts from legend, eduard and voyager but when I searched these sites there was nothing listed. Eduard had parts for the Hobby Boss and other Academy versions but none found for the Mk4..any help would be appreciated.

Eduard

ET Models (never heard of them)

HLJapan page

It's out there, I just copied your text and pasted it in a search, found one Co. I've never heard of, good luck.

I collected Merkavas from all 4 makers, Meng, HB,Trumpt, I like the Meng, but I think the HB/trump has more practical detail, cannot attest to fit or accuracy, just viewing and comparing plastic...

Curt

You could throw a ton of aftermarket at it, or may I suggest you search some builds of the same kit and pick the ones you would like to add.

If I had to replace only one thing on the kit it would be the ball and chain, you just cannot capture the look with photo etch.

Curt