1/144 airliners, decals, paint must go (free!)

It's time to clean out the basement in order to finish it, that and I only have time for one hobby. I'm giving away the collection of various 1/144 airliners (everything from DC-9 to a 787). Some kits are in various stages of completion, some are unbuilt. Comes with some aftermarket (Contrails) stuff, lots of decals (mostly NWA and AC), and paint. The catch is I'm in Winnipeg - and I'm not going to ship. So if you're in town and interested, please contact me...

Thanks,

David

It's time to clean out the basement in order to finish it, that and I only have time for one hobby. I'm giving away the collection of various 1/144 airliners (everything from DC-9 to a 787). Some kits are in various stages of completion, some are unbuilt. Comes with some aftermarket (Contrails) stuff, lots of decals (mostly NWA and AC), and paint. The catch is I'm in Winnipeg - and I'm not going to ship. So if you're in town and interested, please contact me...

Thanks,

David

Hi David,

Thanks for posting this. Do you have a list of what you have? Are you wanting to get rid of everything in one go, or can we pick and choose?

I am in the US, but usually come up to Winnipeg about March or April. I have a customer there who may be able to pick them up/meet you somewhere. I'd have to ask him of course.

Look forward to seeing a list if you have one.

Cheers,

Jarrod

One shot only. I'd rather not have to entertain multiple people picking through multiple times. Between work and family life, I have very little time... so if one person takes it all in one shot, it works out better.

I'll see if I can get a list together in the next evening or two.

David

I'd like to pick them up. Cud you send me your address to lantien@juno.com? Thanks.

Tony

One shot only. I'd rather not have to entertain multiple people picking through multiple times. Between work and family life, I have very little time... so if one person takes it all in one shot, it works out better.

I'll see if I can get a list together in the next evening or two.

David

• 2 weeks later...