retirer avant les vols ? or ? remove before flight

hi there,

Can someone tell me if FAF Jaguars (or Mirages) use regular red RBF tags?

It is probably NATO-standard but since the french feel a bit difference ;) do they use other kind of Tags?

I noticed yellow ones?

Some are just red, the text is left out.

Rgds,

Duncan

From what I've seen they just used orange/red tags without any text. France wasn't part of NATO during their period of Jaguar operations so they didn't have much to do with 'NATO-standards' (if there are any NATO-standards in RBF tags at all).

Hi

I just looked at a Super-Frelon walk around I took in 2008 : It's remove before flight on the yellow tag, nothing in french.

and in our discutions in french, we speak always from RBF. So it was probably adopted with the american jets in the 50s.

Norbert

I am not sure what Norway uses but Holland and Belgium just "Remove before Flight".

My guess was some kind of Nato-procedure .. same nukes, same red tags.

>>From what I've seen they just used orange/red tags without any text. France wasn't part of NATO during their period of Jaguar operations so they didn't have much to do with 'NATO-standards' (if there are any NATO-standards in RBF tags at all)<<

>>I just looked at a Super-Frelon walk around I took in 2008 : It's remove before flight on the yellow tag, nothing in french.

and in our discutions in french, we speak always from RBF. So it was probably adopted with the american jets in the 50s.<<

Merci bien

Edited by cag_200