Anyone ordered from this CZECH online shop before?

I asked this on another forum but didn't received much of a response. So ....

http://obchod.valka.cz/index.php

They have some nice stuff but I have never ordered from them before. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Also, if it says "Buy Now" on an item, does it mean they have it in stock? Sounds like a silly question but some online shops do this and then later inform you that they don't have the stock (esp after you have made the payment). Just being cautious.

Thanks for any feedback.

They will get your order filled, eventually. Just don't use them if time is an issue for you.

I've used them twice and even being in the same country as they are, orders can take a good long while to turn around.

Hmm, that's a bit worrying. But someone on Hyperscale stated that their communications is good ( although he also mentioned that something he ordered 6 weeks ago was only just shipped about 10 days ago). So I will try to e-mail them & ask nicely if they have what I want in stock & how long they think it might take to get to me.

Thanks for the feedback guys. As long as he is honest, I don't mind the long wait. :thumbsup:

i'll clarify what i said. i ordered some long OOP PT Boat figures by Warriors which by some miracle were in stock at Ochbod. After waiting 6 months, I gave up. in the meanwhile, I lost out on bidding for those items when they came up on eBay. their communication is decent, not fast but they do respond eventually. they are honest and don't charge your card until they have the item.