What closest resemblance for B707/KC-135 type 1/100 scale

It most closely resembles a 707-320C, because it's a 707-320C. It is *not* any kind of C-135 variant, and it is *not* any E-3 other than the first two prototypes. The E-3 has completely different engines and pylons from what's in the kit. The kit's engines are civilian JT3Ds which were only seen on the first two EC-137Ds (before they were called E-3s) that were converted airliner airframes. Production E-3s were built without cabin windows (not plated over - just not there), and with the fatter TF33 cowlings.

So really, you can only do a civil airliner accurately out of the box. The good news is, it's far and away the most accurate 707 kit ever made.

I did TWA (Twin Globe) and Pan Am decals for it in the Liveries Unlimited range way back when. You might find them on eBay. There are a few other decals out there, but I can't tell you off hand what they are. I don't have any of either of mine. In fact, I'd kill for a copy of my TWA sheet.

THANK YOU Jennings, now for markings I only have older Microscale decals for 707. Any decals in this scale available in the U.S. or should I look into upsizing my MS sheet?

Another option would be a Canadian Armed Forces CC-137. Decals in 1/100 are available from JBOT and CanMilAir.

Cheers,

Tom