February / March releases

I pre-ordered the B-58 decals as soon as the link went active on 4 March and chose the PayPal option, received an immediate notification from PayPal but have never received any notifcation of the order from Caracal; is this normal for pre-orders?

Thanks

Jim Barr

Your PayPal receipt is all you'll get until you get the shipping notice. At least that's my experience, and I've done it too many times.

I pre-ordered the B-58 decals as soon as the link went active on 4 March and chose the PayPal option, received an immediate notification from PayPal but have never received any notifcation of the order from Caracal; is this normal for pre-orders?

Thanks

Jim Barr

You will not get a notification until I ship your order; when you will get a tracking number from my shipping software.

The many regular customers among you already know this; but here is a reminder that I am only one person. I am swamped beyond belief with hundreds of orders right now. I am in the process of packing everything and will ship them in order, but it will take me until March 24-25 to clear the backlog and ship everything. All of you will have received your orders before the last week of March, weeks before any reseller or shop will start selling these decals.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost done shipping everything - thanks for your patience, all of the preorders will have gone out by Wednesday. Thanks for the huge interest in this month's releases! New sheets are coming in about 2-3 weeks.

Edited by KursadA

The final batch of preorders (those which contained CD48083/CD48084) are all packed - I will drop these in the post office on Saturday. This has been my busiest mnonth since I started five years ago - thanks for your patience.

Edited by KursadA