ARC Facebook Group is created

On 10/23/2016 at 10:55 AM, SBARC said:

Very true...except most search engines are hit and miss for the shorter items...."F-15" etc.  It's great for most sites....but a real issue for aviation sites.  I did a search for F-15  plus a search for F-16....both searches turned up nothing.....but there are those models on the FB page.  Same problem exists on the ARC Forums.

Plus the way FB displays search results with many, many large photos instead of thumbnails makes for alot of scrolling.

This is why the ARC site is done old school......you want F-15 models.....you can find them all in the Gallery section under F-15.....50 thumbnail photos per page.  Simple.  I'm working on archivning all articles under the member names as well....it's a big job...and takes time.

FB is good for what it is....but it is lacking for a FB Group for aviation stuff.

But I do see FB as a great way to strengthen the community and the bond between members.  That is where FB excels and I see that as a very positive aspect of FB which will be very good for the ARC community.

Like.jpg