• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
falcon20driver

Helicopter group build

Helicopter group build  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to build a whirly bird?

• Yes
    • No

Planning to have a go with a 1/72 Tamiya OH-58A, using Print Scale decals for an orange and white hi-vis bird (71-15266). It will be OOB, hopefully with some scratchbuilt bits thrown in. I've got another heli or two if (BIG IF...:rolleyes:) I'm able to complete this one.

Ok gents, as Phantom stated in another thread, there may be a delay in getting our official group build thread up and running.  Please do not hesitate to get started on the 1st!  Post your progress and box photos in this thread until we get our official home up and running.

Might throw my hat in the ring for my first ever GB with a 1/48 Testors AH-1S, US Army style...just wish I could find some NJARNG decals for the guys who used to buzz me as a kid in West Trenton.

Absolutely come and join us.  It'll be a good ol' time.

🚁🚁2 days🚁🚁

Edited by falcon20driver

The Helicopter Group Build forum is up and running in the group build section.  Stop in, check the rules, and post what you'll be building.

And....We're....Live!

Head on down to the group build section, click on the Helicopter Group Build and join in.  

Just a friendly reminder, we are 1 month into the group build and there are some fantastic builds happening.  Stop in, looking around, and join on in!

57 minutes ago, falcon20driver said:

Just a friendly reminder, we are 1 month into the group build and there are some fantastic builds happening.  Stop in, looking around, and join on in!

Just a heads up, I DO Still plan n contributing to this GB. I am just trying to get my Attack GB aircraft completed. I am currently getting ready to decal those so hopefully I can start soon.

Sean