Tamiya mix for Flanker landing gear color?

Almost sufficiently practiced with my airbrush to start work on painting my Zvezda Su-27SM, was at the hobby shop today to pick up the paints and then remembered "crap, I don't know how to mix the landing gear color!"

Which Tamiya colors do I need for the green of the Flanker landing gear, simplest possible mix? (I don't need hyper accuracy, just something that looks reasonably close before I start adding grease and things).

I know other manufactures give an out-of-the-bottle match, but they're not available locally and the domestic web shops have flat-rate shipping that's absolute murder if you're buying single bottles. Picking up two bottles of Tamiya paint on Tuesday will be a week faster and half as expensive as getting a single bottle online... 

I know I'm being picky here but, the landing gear are a light grey. The Wheel hubs are the part that is that characteristic green.

Just don't want anyone going off and painting their Su-27 landing gear green :whistle:

I'm going back to my corner now.

Thanks @Mstor and @Flankerman

My color vision is not the best, and all I really remembered was that green was associated with Flanker landing gears, and figured they were a really pale green and I couldn't see it. thanks for setting me straight on the light gray.

I think I can get away with using my lightly yellowed Humbrol 127 (FS36375) or something on the gear wells and legs themselves? 

The Su-33 landing gear leg (middle picture) looks like it's painted in the same color as the bottom of the aircraft to me, is that true or a trick of the light? 

1 hour ago, 757flyer said:

In the first photo, is the gear leg a pale light blue, as on the missile exhaust section and pylon behind it?

In many of the photos I have, the light grey undercarriage color does seem to have a blue cast to it, but not all. BTW, the second of the photos posted above is a Su-33 specially painted for an air show. They repainted all the landing gear in that bright light blue you see. It is NOT the normal Su-33 landing gear color. The pic in the link below is of a Su-33 and it shows the usual light grey color. The same color is used in the wheel well areas that aren't red on the Su-33. This grey is the same color used on Su-27s. Now on the Su-35 I have seen pics of landing gear in this light grey and in a darker more medium grey.

https://flic.kr/p/HtWCvf

Edited by Mstor