1:144 C-130 Hercules decals

From the Prop forum:

On 4/26/2018 at 1:03 PM, KursadA said:

It may end up being a C-130H-only sheet with exactly what is on the 1/72 sheet; plus two sets of general markings to allow two models to be completed. It might have been possible to make up space for a few more options, but that sheet is already at the technical and budgetary limits (number of colors that could be printed, # of pages of instruction sheet) so I can not add anything to it. I will probably do a C-130J sheet later on.

Kursad, any more progress on the 1/144 C-130H ANG sheet? I just picked up a Microscale 1:144 C-130 decal sheet and was wondering if anyone makes the AN/ARD-17 dorsal radome and Fulton nose in 1:144 scale?

K/r,  Dutch 

Edited by Dutch
Rename Thread
  • 4 weeks later...

Kursad, I would be interested to hear your thoughts about scaling your CD72052 Blue Angels C-130 Hercules sheet down to 1/144 scale? Now that I have knocked out one Minicraft 1/144 Herk with two on the bench, I would like to see some Blue Angels decals in 1/144 scale. 

• Dutch changed the title to 1:144 C-130H Hercules decals

A 1/144 Blue Angels sheet makes sense - unfortunately I have too many projects for the next 5-6 months to give an ETA. I am now drawing the artwork for the new Fat Albert and a 1/144 sheet, when it materializes, will have markings for that one as well.

• Dutch changed the title to 1:144 C-130 Hercules decals
  • 1 month later...