Which 727 decals to recommend? NWA

Andy, I have used both brands with very successful results.  However, DrawDecal is printed on a continuous clear film, thus each decal must be trimmed out separately.  26Decals are printed with individual backing, so slightly easier to use. That, production time, price and speed / cost of shipping are additional factors. K/r, Dutch

Andy,

Greg (Draw Decals) makes a variation of all three NWO/NWA schemes, but I think you will want 44s-727-27A.  He is responsive to emails if you have questions and has added special markings for me on more than one occasion.  Greg recently moved to Florida, so he is very close to me now and production time / shipping is super quick.  You could also order from Russ Brown at AHS in Chandler AZ, probably much closer to you and quicker, if he has them in stock. 

The 26 Decals seems to offer much more variation in windows, so depending upon the individual airframe, you may want this set instead.  Ray (26 Decals) is also responsive to emails and has answered specific questions and even added a specific serial for me once.  Some of his older editions are no longer available, so ask first. However, shipping cost from the UK have become expensive, although my small packets from Hannants arrive within 10-12 days now.   

K/r,

Dutch

Thanks Dutch; I ended up ordering the 26 last night from JoyDecals, cost 18 plus 4 in shipping, not bad.  I've also recently received some DrawDecals stuff for a different airline, but again this is a new realm for me.

Thanks again my friend!