1/72 Revell F-16A BAF of FA-71

This is my F-16A molded by Revell Germany I built back in 2012 (wow 10 yrs ago)

It is a representation one of the Belgium F-16 liveries used during the 1998 Tiger Meet. 
The kit was sublime and very detailed for a what you pay for and what you get for your money. Two winders L/M, Two AIM-120’s, drop tanks & depending on the boxing more.

On this build I used the Eagle Strike decal sheet thanks to a friend who we had lost a few years back Buddy Wolfe. The decals for the Tiger stripes and ghosted numbers all came out  100e exactly. (I needed a beer that night…:cheers: )

In my humble opinion the Revell kit ranks a very close 2nd the Tamiya 1/72 F-16 series for and detail and fit. 
If you want a fun build F-16 without paying boo koo bucks I would recommend the Revell 1/72 F-16 line. They have the A through D derivatives if I remember correctly. For a brief moment in time Revell America had molded the block 50 CJ variant. I kinda wish Revell would have popped the series out in 1/48.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg