FOUND 1/32 P-61B Iwo Jima sheet at Kitlinx

Thanks to all who responded except the scammers, who failed spectacularly to get $ for nothing.

Brinson

Edit: I’ve been contacted by 2 scammers, one here and the other on HS. Googled their email addresses and quickly found out I’d have just been scammed out of $ and never gotten any decals. Caveat emptor & Google all responses to your buy/sell/trade posts.

Edited by BrinsonMH
Missing word & scam warning to all. Lastly, found the sheet at an online

Hello, I may still have this sheet but will have to wait until I get home and have a chance to look.  I would PM but don't want to get your hopes up first and/or you may have gotten it by now.  Thanks!  Dan

You can look me up on eBay as Falcon19741 if needed.  

I found one (I think) but don’t have it in hand yet. You’re the backup if the retailer falls through, and the fact you’re an eBay seller is an excellent reference. I’ll check out your listings. I’m mostly a buyer but have sold a few things there. “Ancat” is my eBay ID.

Appreciate the reply.

Brinson.

On 8/31/2023 at 12:29 PM, falcon74 said:

Hello, I may still have this sheet but will have to wait until I get home and have a chance to look.  I would PM but don't want to get your hopes up first and/or you may have gotten it by now.  Thanks!  Dan

You can look me up on eBay as Falcon19741 if needed.  

Just got a notification from Kitlinx that said the sheet is on the way, so I may have actually found one.

Appreciate the reply & thanks,

BMH

• BrinsonMH changed the title to FOUND 1/32 P-61B Iwo Jima sheet at Kitlinx