Custom decal tail numbers and stencils for F-101B

Hi all, I want to recreate this specific static display with a 1/48 Monogram F-101B and this Caracal sheet, which fortunately has most of the decals I need to make this happen. However, I need to get custom decals for the two sets of tail numbers (0•70294 and 11) and also the crew name stencils on the side in the attached pic. Anyone have good ideas for how to do this, or know someone who does custom decals really well? I've been in touch with one custom decal maker and I'm unsure how to get the proper dimensions so far. Thanks in advance!

name stencils.JPG

I do custom decal design, and can provide ready to apply decals. I have a webpage with several examples:

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/models/customdecals.htm

From experience, the cost is often an obstacle. The custom decals are probably double or triple the cost of the Caracal sheet.

Rob

Edited by Rob de Bie

Thank you Rob. One of my assumptions is what I'm looking to have made is relatively simple, not asking for any artwork, just numbers and letters for the sides of the plane. Does this make things any simpler if we're just doing that? 

5 minutes ago, Rando said:

Thank you Rob. One of my assumptions is what I'm looking to have made is relatively simple, not asking for any artwork, just numbers and letters for the sides of the plane. Does this make things any simpler if we're just doing that? 

Yes, it does. But still someone needs to determine the fonts, find them, make the required text, size them properly, discuss things via e-mail (count on 10+ messages), and arrange the printing, and ship it. I would be amazed if all of that fits in one hour of work.

Rob