Aftermarket decals for Accurate Miniatures P-51A with 20mm cannons?

I've been looking the past few days for a possible aftermarket decal set for AM's first P-51A kit, with 20mm cannons. It seems that most of the aftermarket sets out there have decals for planes with .50 cals. I was considering this decal set from DK Decals, but am unable to determine if any of the plane options have 20mm cannons. I could just use the kit decals, but I'm always wary of old decal sheets, and it would be cool to do something different besides. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.  

Aeromaster 48-106 has markings for two planes with cannon armament, one British, one American. Probably very hard to find.

If I read the online references correctly, the DK sheet wouldn't have any appropriate markings since AFAIK all A-36s had .50-cal armament. Apparently only 150 cannon-armed P-51s were built, all but 57 going to the British who called them Mustang Mk. IA. I believe all the P-51s retained by the USAAF served in Africa and the Mediterranean with pretty plain markings. INHO the kit decals are probably your best bet. In my experience they hold up pretty well, but you could always give them a coat of Micro Liquid Decal Film if you're worried about disintegration.

That's not a P-51A, but a P-51 or Mustang Mk1A so if you're looking at P-51A sheets you won't find anything.

Markings were generally very plan for these aircraft in both RAF/RCAF and USAAF service. Generally all you need is serials and roundels, possibly generic codes. 

• 2 weeks later...