Has Hasegawa announced any plans to update their E-2C w/NP2000 props to the E-2D? Or any manufacturer?
Working with the new Hawkeyes this week and I'm floored how much gear has added to the airframe. In addition to the refueling probe and plumbing. 

Thanks in advance. 

-Jeff

2 hours ago, A-10 LOADER said:

I've not seen or heard anything to date. What was even the last release of a modern jet/prop by Hasegawa ?

Steve

Good question. It's been quite some time. 

Doing some research, I see they're repopping the Hawkeye 2000 kit in JASDF markings for this year. Just pulled the trigger on one from Japan. At least I'll have a base kit, if a 3D guru comes up with a conversion. 

Cheers!

Jeff

Not my scale. I have the 1/48th Kinetic E-2C 2000 with "Bring It" NP2000 resin props.

Steve

Edited by A-10 LOADER
On 3/7/2024 at 2:24 PM, eraucubsfan said:

That would be cool, I have a soft spot for the E-2D after working in St Augustine and Pax River.   

Pretty cool Brent. Yeah. they've got a really unique look with the added equipment. 

Been around the mighty E-2D since 2010 and have a few flight hours in it - figured that when the Deltas started showing up in Japan with USN and JASDF units Hasegawa wouldn't be far behind with an update to excellent E-2C kit but so far no dice - they might be waiting on the Aerial Refueling (AR) configured Deltas to arrive in order to get the full bang for their buck.   

An interesting announcement is Hellers' unexpected attempt at something resembling a Delta (or a cross between a Charlie and Delta):

E-2C Hawkeye (82300) in 1:72 - Heller

-Scoobs

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the intel on the Heller kit. My Hasegawa kit arrived yesterday, but I wasn't home to sign for it. So I'll retrieve it today and crack it open. 
I think you're spot on about them getting more Deltas overseas where they can get their eyes on one for an update. Until then, I'll wait. 
Thanks all!

Jeff

PXL_20240313_234959023.RAW-01_MP.COVER.jpg

Edited by ST0RM