Guys, I just found out yesterday that using MM Metalizer (I used Aluminum plate) can be used for drybrushing, it dries fast on your brush, brush it on a piece of paper 3-4 times, and you got yourself a nice brus for drbrushing silver :)

JAhja

I tried dry brushing many times before I got it right. The nack is to have basically NO paint on the brush, just a hint of a suggestion.

Dip the very tip of the brush into the paint, then dab it on a piece of kitchen towel, then, when it is dry, brush it on with very fast light strokes, you're not trying to paint anything, just 'flick' the dry paint onto the raised detail.

If you 'brush' too much, you end up painting the details, not highlighting them.

Also, different paints have different effects, sometimes, even if you are trying to simulate metal, a white drybrushing works better than a silver one.

Practice, practice and reference to the "Tools and Tips" section will help out more.

I find that for drybrushing a cut down paint brush works really well I get a well worn or out of shape brush and give it a haircut so it resembles more of a stippleing brush, dip it in the paint wipe it off( an old phone book makes a great pallette when you finish just rip the page out) and then lightly brush the area almost like youre trying to flick dust off the surface and "presto" the detail pops right out :)