Les Piper alias Tufty01UK

Don't like to do that :o

On december, I bought 2 models (Classic Airframes 1/48 F-5a and RF-5a Nato Alliespart 1 and 3) on Ebay from Les Piper. A Paypal payment of 40£ has been sent on Dec22, this guy put positive feedbacks on Jan 17 saying models were sent. Been waiting until end Feb for my models and .. nothing arrived.I sent emails to this guy and got no response.

I know this guys is no longer registered user on Ebay(under the nickname Ttufty01UK at least ). His adress is:

Les Piper

25 Sylvia Close

Basingstoke,

Hampshire

RG21 3ND

I don't have anymore hope to get the models or my money back.

All I want to do in posting this bad trader alert is to warn others modellers to be crooked by this guy

BTW If somebody in England knows a way to complain to the authorities for this internet fraud , please let me know ( I live in Belgium)

Hope this is my first and last topic on this forum

Best regards to all honest modellers ;)

Luc

Edited by mirage2000
I had read that Les is having some serious medical issues. But, I don't know any more than that.

Regards

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the info

I've been in contact with another customer who never got his model too. According to him, Les Piper was involved in the tsunami events...Looked a bit weird.

I find your version much more credible, because Les Piper has only got bad feedbacks at the end of his business.

Monster Beer,

unfortunately you have 30 or 60 days to claim a refund by Paypal and I was outside the time limits :lol:

This is the first time I get this kind of trouble in approximately 90-100 transactions.

Regards

Luc

I've never been in this situation with Ebay or PayPal, but doesn't PayPal have a method of refunding your money for non-receipt of goods?

:thumbsup::cheers::wave: ;) :rofl:

sorry, not laughing at you directly....