Dudes,

Moderators .......advise/ opinions needed.........I have committed a 1/48 Sharknose.......for the G/B........wondering if its possible to change to a RF-5E....Had a look at both and if possible I want to get the tigereye done up 1st........

Pls advise......

Cheers,

Mr b

Hey Mr B, Theres no one holding you to the Sharknose, if you want to switch to the RF-5E, GO FOR IT SIR!!!!!!! Anyway hows it going there Mr. B, havent talked to you in a while!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Hey Mr B, Theres no one holding you to the Sharknose, if you want to switch to the RF-5E, GO FOR IT SIR!!!!!!! Anyway hows it going there Mr. B, havent talked to you in a while!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Yoo Mr J

Thanks for clarifying ...just checking ................was not sure..........:cheers: Yeah how are you doing ...........I am good over here............just a bit busy with work and stuff............Still waiting for you to make the trip down to Malaysia for a Holiday...........so that I can buy you that drink I owe you for the Albatross windscreen.........:cheers:

By the way love your Talons............hope to see them done soon..........

Cheers dude,

Mr B

Do keep intouch............:)

Tom - No dude..........just swithching..........from the sharknose to the tigereye.......

perhaps ..........will go for 2 if time premits..........and more importantly.........space dude............my display racks are all full :cheers: already........summore got to think of my hawks.......and my isreali scooter.......hmmm yum scooters.......!!!

Habu- Thanks for the clarification..............much obliged................

Cheers guys happy building...............

Mr b