Claude gets some decals

I finished putting the decals on the Claude today, and WOW ! I thought this was colorful before ! The decals are beautifully printed by Micro Scale. The fuselage stripes were a bit tough to align, but they fit perfectly. This is, without a doubt, the nicest limited run kit I've had the pleasure to build. There's still more work to be done, but I can't keep this pretty little bird to myself any longer. Hope you like it too !

ClaudeDecals.jpg

Thank you David, OZ, Marcin, and Alien !

David - I first primed the aircraft with Future, then sprayed Alcad aluminum. I then mixed Gunze clear yellow with Future (50:50) and shot it over the Alcad. Adding Future lets the color build up more slowly, and gives you more control over the opacity.

Alien - the white balance on my camera was set for GE "Reveal" bulbs. I just replaced them with Sylvania "Daylight" bulbs, which are probably a slightly cooler color temperature. This would result in a slight blue shift. I'll have to reset the white balance.

Thanks again !

Thanks Claude !

I used the codename in the title, figuring it would be more recognizable. When the aircraft have names, it's easy to personify them.

I like your use of the smiles ! :rofl:

Thanks again. I'm glad you like it !